Benify has over the last decade disrupted the HR tech market in Sweden and now globally with our benefit and engagement SaaS platform. We help employees live better lives and companies attract, reward and retain their global workforce by strengthening the relationship between employer and employee. Every fifth person employed in Sweden has Benify and our 2 million strong global userbase is growing rapidly. We are now looking for a new superstar.
As a Product and Industry Specialist you operate where technology, business and users meet. You are eager to learn how to develop habit forming products, deepen your industry knowledge within financial benefits and gain experience from building software products. You will work closely with dedicated sales representatives and together with your team, Financial Benefits, grow Benifys business in this attractive segment. Your team consists of Business Developers, Partner Managers and Supplier coordinators. Currently Benifys Financial Benefits offering consist of Lifeplan (a state-of-the-art pension advise robot), health care insurance, pension exchange and group insurance. With you onboard we look to strengthen our position in our home market Sweden and the Nordics.
We believe that you:
• Have a strong commercial mindset and can identify opportunities that will strengthen our position and competitiveness within the financial products.
• Experience from the financial sector
• Show results of an analytical mindset and ability to solve problems in an environment of shared resources and cross team collaboration.
• Are performance oriented. You set high goals and work hard to achieve them.
• Are a true team player and thrive when working with others
• Have Master’s degree in business or technology.
• Have min. 2-3 years of experience within business development or related work in the financial sector.
• Are fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written language.
• Act as a client facing product and industry expert towards both existing and potential provider clients in the Nordics. With ease you present Benifys offering, together with Lifeplan, in an appealing way
• Be the bridge between sales and tech (both R&D and Professional Services) to make sure we develop a competitive and standardized and provider proposition.
• You collaborate closely with a dedicated sales representative for provider sales though the sales process. You contribute with product and industry knowledge, define the scope, calculate a business case for deals and lead the internal pricing discussions between sales and tech to make sure profitability within the provider sales segment.
• Develop the financial benefit offering at Benify in the Nordics. Take the lead on improving the benefits offering by driving new partnerships forward and enhancing integration with Lifeplan within Benifys product offering.
• Manage the provider client over the lifttime of the partnership. You’ll on a regular basis have a tight dialog to ensure that the client’s visions with the partnership is realized in the best way possible and to manage their expectations, all to secure a long, fruitful partnership for both parties.
• Collect market and client input and feedback on how our products can be developed further
• Based on Benifys core competences and capabilities support international opportunities for a scalable multinational financial benefit offering.
We offer a central position in a fast-growing tech company in the middle of an international expansion. Accelerating international growth and professionalizing the company provides an environment with extraordinary opportunities for personal growth and career development and awesome offices downtown Stockholm.
Location: HQ in Stockholm (travel will be required)
Work language: English and Swedish
Report to Senior Product Lead Financial Benefits
We strive to apply as objective a recruitment process as possible and work actively to avoid bias. After your application, the next step will therefore be to answer two tests. You will have access to a personality form to fill out and a logical problem-solving test.
Sounds like something for you? Apply by sending in your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile using the Application form below. We will screen applications continuously and may hire someone before the last application date. Welcome with your application!
Contact person: Malin Indal, talent acquisition consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org