Do you get excited in closing sales deals? We're looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our Sales team! Do you have a proven track record of closing new and large business tech sales? Do you also have previous experience selling in the Finnish market? Then you might be the 🧩 we’re looking for! Continue reading and apply today, because tomorrow might be too late! 🚀
We have a passion for employees just like yourself. This is why at Benify - our SaaS scale-up focuses on providing the best solution for companies out there to get better in global benefits and total rewards for their employees.
What We Stand For
Do you want to know what the amazing part about our core values is? These are not just fancy words – our values represent what we stand for as a company and how we want to be perceived by our customers. Above all, they are our daily guide on how to be to one another through exceeding expectations, show love, and thinking ahead.
Life at Benify
We know that success is not a one-person show. We´re on this journey together and succeed together. We value having fun together and have built a collaborative and transparent culture here at Benify – the fact that we are located in different cities does not stop us. Do you want to be a part of the Sales team of 12 driven colleagues?
Here’s How You Fit In
As our Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for hunting new businesses within the Enterprise space in the Finnish market. Your workday will be filled with managing complex end-to-end sales processes; developing your account from initial contact to closure.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will:
- Build your sales pipeline and targeting global decision-makers in large multinational companies.
- Be an individual contributor managing complex end-to-end sales processes; from cold-calling to closing the deal.
- Represent Benify professionally by introducing the company, its history, and our offering in the best possible way.
- Be identifying client's requirements and any challenges, by demonstrating how Benify can help to solve those by recommending the best solution and helping your client in making the right choice.
- Negotiate and set a clear agenda for your client to purchase the right Benify solution.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders.
To Succeed In This Role, You Should Have:
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the drive and passion for developing and managing C-level relationships.
- The natural ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment whilst managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills with a strategic and pragmatic selling approach.
- Critical thinking to conceptualize the right configuration of our platform for your new clients.
- A tendency to always seek new businesses and challenges to close.
- Fluent Finnish and English (both orally and written). Any additional language is a bonus.
We also see that you should have:
- Relevant educational background in business, technology or similar
- Substantial experience in selling complex SaaS products to enterprise companies and a proven track record of closing new and large business tech sales
- Knowledge of the Finnish benefits or HR market
- Success in exceeding revenue goals as an individual contributor
Perks of Being a Benifyer:
- Generous health & wellness contribution
- Vacation weeks
- Hybrid workplace
- Company innovation days & conferences (spring conference)
- Collaborative culture
- 12 amazing colleagues at your department
- You’re in charge of your growth and and we offer internal career opportunities
- We can’t list all our perks – we have SO many more great things to offer you!
Working in sales at Benify means being part of an energetic and committed team where you are awarded on personal success.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or Copenhagen, Denmark
Start Date: As soon as we find the right person!
Extent: Full Time
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com (Head of Enterprise Sales - Nordics) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Talent Acquisition Consultant).