Do you have a passion for making clients happy? We're looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Client Success team! Do you enjoy being a strategic lead for the client and offering them a great value proposition? Then you might be the 🧩 we’re looking for! Continue reading and apply today, because tomorrow might be too late! 🚀
What We Stand For
Do you want to know what the amazing part about our core values is? These are not just fancy words – our values represent what we stand for as a company and how we want to be perceived by our customers. Above all, they are our daily guide on how to work with one another through exceeding expectations, show love, and thinking ahead.
Life at Benify
We know that success is not a one-person show. We´re on this journey together and succeed together. We value having fun together and have built a collaborative and transparent culture here at Benify – the fact that we are located in different countries & cities does not stop us - we see diversity as one of our strengths.
Here’s How You Fit In
As our Key Account Manager, you will own the client relationship and be responsible for its success at Benify. Here are some of the key metrics that you'll be working on; Low churn rate, increasing client revenue and a high renewal rate, as well as great client satisfaction.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of Enterprise/Global accounts, including the smooth transition from implementation to business-as-usual (BAU)
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to build and maintain outstanding relationships and promote advocacy
- Provide excellent proactive service and strategic planning through our Client Success Methodology
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to clients and provide commentary on tracking success against goals and suggesting improvements that could be made
- Be the escalation point for the client if queries, changes or incidents are not responded to as expected
- Increase revenue by spotting and closing growth opportunities
- Negotiate, upsell and close contract renewals
- Maximize client satisfaction by taking on and acting upon their feedback given through NPS
- Scope out high and custom complexity change requests with the client, ensuring satisfaction for the client
- Hold, attend and participate in client meetings and calls as required
- Plan and execute client workshops to increase the value to Benify
- Own client commercials, ensuring that invoicing is produced accurately and in line with contractual agreement
- Be well versed in Benify solution features ensuring product value can be described, and hold product demonstrations
- Provide mentorship to more junior members of the Client Success team
To Succeed In This Role, You Should Have:
- Relevant educational background within technology, HR or similar fields
- Tangible experience within client management, client success, key account, relationship management or similar fields.
- Client centricity with good analytical ability and stakeholder management skills.
- Be unpretentious and pragmatic - passion for working with people and getting things done is key.
- Be organized, structured and have an independent mindset; self-motivating proactivity will help you thrive in this fast paced environment.
- Fluent English and German (both orally and written). Any additional language (such as French or Dutch) is a bonus.
Perks of Being a Benifyer:
- Generous health & wellness contribution
- 6 Vacation weeks
- Hybrid workplace
- Company innovation days & conferences (spring conference)
- Collaborative culture
- 15 amazing colleagues at your department
- You’re in charge of your growth and we offer internal career opportunities
- We can’t list all our perks – we have SO many more great things to offer you!
Location: Munich, Germany
Start Date: September
Extent: Full Time
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (Head of Client Success - International) or email@example.com (Talent Acquisition Consultant).