At Benify, we help companies around the world become better employers. Our journey started in 2004 in Sweden. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world.
Our vision is a world where every employee knows their true value. Our mission is to delivery technology that helps great employers become exceptional ones.
We know that success is not a one-person show; we´re on this journey together, which means we succeed together. We’re proud of our culture and we’re confident you will be too.
As a Programme Manager and senior team member in our international business you will be the leader of a combined Programme team of our clients and Benify. You will have full ownership of your assigned Programmes and their successful initiation, launch and handover to BAU teams working with project managers and other delivery resources situated in Agile Squads. As part of this role you will plan, execute, monitor, control, and close Programmes. Furthermore, you will be accountable for the Programme scope, the Programme team, resources, and the success or failure of the Programme.
As Programme Manager - International, you will:
- Lead successful implementation and change Programmes and Large Projects for Benify clients in the International segment, delivering on time and to budget
- Act as an escalation point for the Project Managers and other squad members assigned to the projects within your programme
- Coach and support the Project Managers assigned to the projects within your programme
- Own the Client relationship across a range of stakeholders for the duration of the programme
- Continually look for opportunities to improve
- Be highly client focused
Working within the Benify methodology, you will:
- Deliver to contracted or agreed launch dates
- Work in collaboration with the client project leadership team and Benify project managers to prioritize requirements based on resources, scope change and service delivery agreements
- Work in collaboration with the client programme leadership team and internal colleagues to plan the delivery of waves and programmes of work
- Host internal and external steering committee meetings to shape the direction of the Projects/Programmes
- Lead a trusted one team environment with the client Programme team through championing the values of Commitment, courage, focus, openness and respect.
- Facilitate the scoping process with a cross functional team to capture detailed requirements
- Facilitate continuous improvement in the client/Benify Program team through empirical data/experience and transparency, inspection and adaptation.
- Report and follow up on Programme performance in relation to targets
- Define and implement an effective Programme governance structure depending on the complexity of the Programme
- Effectively manage internal and external requests for change to contract
- Support Programme team members with workload control by contributing to sprint and portfolio planning to ensure a constant steady stream of work
- Travel to both client and Benify offices in order to achieve a balance of maximum work efficiency and client relations
- Feedback client development requirements to the business to continue to drive our market leading product forwards
- Providing a best in class implementation and change experience to our clients
- Contribute to the evolution of the global Programme and Project methodology that will set future Programs up for success. Identify and attend relevant training.
- Play a key role in the success of the International Professional Services Team by helping to establish good working practices and adapting these as required.
- Identify and report on metrics that demonstrate the increased efficiency of solution implementation to clients via the global Programme and Project methodology.
- Be fluid in approach to the role and keen to learn other global role functions as this will provide a solid base of knowledge.
- Lead by example, demonstrating a can do attitude and measured approach to managing client expectations and delivering great quality Programmes on time and within budget
- Few years of relevant working experience as a Project or Programme Manager in Large Global Programmes
- Global Programme Experience manging multi-year, multi-country roll outs across global regions
- Experience influencing a range of stakeholders up to and including C-Suite level
- Experience of working in fully Agile projects, knowledge of various agile principles such as Scrum and sprint planning
- Professional language proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Additional languages a bonus
- Experience working with a SaaS-solution is a strong advantage
- HR Tech/Fintech experience a plus
The Programme Manager International reports to the Head of Project Management International.
Location: London - UK
Sounds like a good match? Ready to make an impact? Great!
Help us change workplaces for the better – apply today!
Apply by sending your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile using the application form below.