About QA Specialist
We are now on an exciting growth journey and are looking for a QA Specialist with a positive and self-leading attitude! As a QA Specialist your mainly responsibility will be to ensuring that the configured solution we pass to our clients accurately represent the requirements gathered during the solution consulting phase. You will also be responsible for setting up and managing a successful user acceptance testing phase of the project together with our clients.
Your everyday work takes place in agile squads where you plan and execute testing activities, discuss findings and contribute in solving problems together with your cross-functional squad members.
Example of tasks:
• As a QA Specialist you will be liaising with the Solution Consulting, Configuration consultant, Content Manager and Integration Manager to gain a clear understanding of expected system behaviour.
• You will be escalating risks and issues identified during QA to the Project team.
• Kicking off the UAT phase with the client, introducing them to the process, our recommended approach, the associated UAT tools and timeline that we will observe.
• You will also use your Benify network to help and resolve issues found during the UAT process.
To enjoy the role
As an individual, you have an interest in business and product specialization. You are a natural self-leader and have a strong positive mindset. You are also self-motivated and not afraid to take on challenges and tasks. You are a problem solver, a good communicator, a logic thinker and prone to change. You have an analytical mindset and understand how the functionality should work within the client context and be pro-active in creating test scenarios that will improve the UAT performance.
• Bachelor’s degree within IT or other education that can be compared
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Software System Testing
• At least 1-3 years of experience in implementing and improvement of the Test Processes
o Analyze requirements
o Prepare Test Plans and Test Scenarios
o Prepare Test Cases for System Testing
o Track defects and report bugs
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Experience in working with agile methods
• Knowledge about JIRA tool
• ISTQB Certification
• Fluent in Swedish is a plus
At Benify we are passionate about helping our customers attract, reward, and strengthen the relationship with their employees. Since 2004, as a fast-growing HR-tech company, we have revolutionized the industry and the way to work with benefits and communications for their employees. Through our tailor-made portal, employers around the world can, among other things, offer better communication with their employees, better benefits offerings, and onboard new employees in a more efficient and digital way. With us, you get the chance to influence not only an organization's internal work but also the well-being of its employees and the relationship with their employer.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Start: As soon as we find the right match
Extent: Fulltime, 100%
Salary: 2050 – 2400 eur
Sounds like something for you?
Apply by sending in your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile using the Application form below. We will screen applications continuously and may hire someone before the last application date.
If you have any questions about the role, our culture or Benify as a company, don't hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org (Talent Acquisition Specialist) or email@example.com (Head of QA).