Integration Platform Specialist
Location: Hybrid / Remote – Stockholm /Malmo/ Gothenburg /London
Start Date: As soon as we find out perfect match
Extent: Full-Time, We are offering a hybrid work model with flexible work hours
Salary Range: Competitive
Benify is right now building our new integration capabilities comprising API, messaging, and low-code development tools! Our goal is to use open source products to an as large extent as possible.
As an Integration Platform Specialist, you will work with a variety of interesting and leading edge integration components, tools and setups in our newly established Integration Platforms team. Your workdays will be filled with various, fast-paced, and stimulating tasks in a dynamic and diverse work environment together with motivated people. You will work with internal and external parties and be a technical anchor to our customers to deliver integrations, new functionality and solve existing challenges in our application warehouse. You will be supporting our development teams with integration expertise, and you will be responsible for further developing and maintaining our integration landscape.
In your daily work, you will support agile teams and cross-functionally with other teams spread across multiple geographic locations to deliver the right data flow and flexible solutions for our international clients. You will work within the Integration team and work closely with the head of integration platforms.
You will also:
- Have API development experience
- Support to development teams (and our customer integration teams) in API competence (API development, API proxy development, runtime mappings), messaging competence and low-code tools/development expertise
- Operations management of the integration platforms, including management of integration platforms –patches, architecture, admin and more
- Define/Support CI/CD toolchains to support the integration platforms
- Update info on developer portal
- Educate developers
To Succeed in This Role, You Should Have:
- Software engineer degree, preferably BSc in computer science or equal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of some integration platforms
- Configuration of tools/flows experience (desirable)
- IdP (Identity provider) tools/systems experience(desirable)
- Native / Professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Any additional languages are welcomed in our global company
Help us change workplaces for the better – join today!
Apply by sending in your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile using the Application form below. We will screen applications continuously and may hire someone before the last application date.
If you have any questions about the role or want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Benify, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Talent Acquisition Specialist).
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Benify started in 2004 in Sweden with a goal to revolutionize the HR industry with a platform that would improve the lives of employees. Today, Benify is an independent, flexible, and agile global HR technology company, offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform.
Integration Platform Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at Benify?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.