Benify is an international HR tech company that provides a market-leading global benefit and total rewards platform. With over 500 Benifyers in 6 countries, we're driving success with over 1500 customers and approximately two million users around the world 🌍 We empower people to be the best they can be while fostering a sustainable and engaging work culture where employees feel engaged and included "Because People Matter" 💙
Would you like to start your sales career in the fast lane from the beginning and really take off with the help of experienced colleagues / coaches? Then you have come to the right place:
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to expand and grow our existing portfolio of fantastic clients.
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will focus on the early stages of the sales cycle, engaging with prospective customers through outbound channels such as LinkedIn, Cold Calling and Email – with the ultimate aim of generating qualified pipeline for the sales organisation.
You will be supported in the role by regular coaching from your line manager, senior sales managers and a collaborative culture with your SDR peers.
If you are successful as an SDR, the doors to other exciting positions and growth within Benify will be wide open!
You should definitely bring this with you:
- Professional language skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
- A pronounced sales gene with a hunter mentality
- Enthusiasm and determination to succeed in SaaS sales
- Enthusiastic to learn and a real team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Belief in our core values: To exceed expectations, show love and always think ahead
- Strong interest in HR technology and/or willingness to learn more about the industry
This would be great, but not essential:
- Previous experience in sales, especially in the SaaS sector
- University degree: Your strong sales gene is more important to us than a university degree
What do we offer you?
Join a dynamic and innovative SaaS company dedicated to helping employers improve their relationships with employees worldwide. As a Benifyer, you'll enjoy a forward-thinking culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that values creativity and new ideas, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. With a nearly gender-balanced team, we prioritize creating a supportive workplace where everyone can thrive.
Perks of being a Benifyer
- Guaranteed work-life balance with a hybrid work model
- 30 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Annual overseas conference (this year in Chamonix, France) and a variety of social events and activities
- Workation (possibility to work 2 weeks per quarter anywhere in the EU)
- We encourage you to take on new challenges (20% of our hires are colleagues taking on a new role) 🚀
What else is important?
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Start date: The sooner the better!
We look forward to reading your application!
Interested, but not right now? Register your interest here and be notified when we are hiring: https://career.benify.com/connect