Benify is an international HR tech company that provides a market-leading global benefits and total rewards platform. With over 500 Benifyers in 6 countries, we're driving success with over 1,500 customers and about two million users around the world.🌍 We empower people to be the best they can be, while fostering a sustainable and engaging work culture where employees feel engaged and included.
Our team of Solution Consultants is growing!
About the role
The Solution Consultant plays a critical role in the success of any project. They act as a bridge between the client and the internal technical team. They are responsible for engaging with clients and providers alike to gather all relevant requirements needed to design a Benify best practice solution. The design process is a collaborative effort which the Solution Consultant coordinates within the cross-functional project team. Subsequently, it is the Solution Consultant's responsibility to guide the client and provider to the Benify best practice solution.
The role involves acting as a subject matter expert on benefits technology and, thereby the benefits market. The Solution Consultant will from time to time be expected to participate in sales opportunities, educate others internally, and be a stakeholder in product development initiatives.
As a Solution Consultant, you will:
- Lead calls with clients and benefit providers
- Review requirement specifications
- Guide the internal solution design process within your project team
- Document agreed solutions in our Functional Design specifications
- Create and manage Jira tickets and take part in sprint planning
- Support the build and test process until the solution is fully rolled out.
And you will do this by:
- Building and maintaining good working relations with internal stakeholders, clients, and suppliers
- Becoming the client’s trusted advisor
- Taking ownership of the solution being delivered
- Thinking logically around end-to-end process workflows
- Adhering to Benify best practice solution design.
Do we have you on the hook yet? Great! Here's what we are looking for:
- Experience implementing large complex multi-national client-facing technology projects
- Benefits experience from either working for a benefits tech company, implementing benefits tech within your organisation, being a tech-savvy individual in the benefits sector, or a benefits professional within the tech industry (e.g. within a SaaS company or tech startup)
- Enjoy problem-solving, working in teams, and taking initiative.
Join a dynamic and innovative SaaS company dedicated to helping employers improve their relationships with employees worldwide. As a Benifyer, you'll enjoy a forward-thinking culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that values creativity and new ideas, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. With a nearly gender-balanced team, we prioritize creating a supportive workplace where everyone can thrive.
Location: Hybrid in any of our offices: Amsterdam, Munich, London, Stockholm, Copenhagen
We look forward to reading your application!
Interested, but not right now? Register your interest here and be notified when we are hiring: https://career.benify.com/connect